I. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Please read the Terms carefully. We reserve the right to amend the Terms from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility periodically to review this page for updates to the Terms, which shall come into effect once posted. Your continued use of the website will be deemed acceptance of the Terms.
- If you do not agree to the Terms, you must not use or access the Website.
- The website and all related content, materials, and services (collectively, the “Site“) is an online resource that provides its customers and members with educational classes, materials, and resources for use by customers and members in connection with their trading activities in the form of digital content.
- In consideration of each member or customer’s (each, a “customer” or “you“) access to and use of the Site, we require every member and customer to act with integrity, to our rules for the Site, and to abide by these Terms and Conditions and each other rule, regulation or other policy of the Company.
II. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content /not including credit card information/, may be transferred unencrypted and involve:
- transmissions over various networks;
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
III. ACCESS AND SECURITY
- We do not warrant that you will have continuous access to the website or that your access or use will be error-free.
- We will not be liable in the event that the website is unavailable to you for any reason /for example, due to computer downtime attributable to malfunctions, upgrades, server problems, preventative or remedial maintenance activities or interruption in telecommunication supplies/.
- We reserve the right at any time to:
- deny or terminate all or part of your access to the website where in our opinion, there are concerns regarding unreasonable use, security, or unauthorized access or where you have breached any of these Terms;
- block or suspend your account, remove your default settings, or part thereof, without prior reference to you.
IV. LIMITATIONS ON USE. PROHIBITED USES
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using the website or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose;
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the website or the user content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the website architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities, or users.
- You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit, or public purposes all or any portion of the website or the user content without our prior written permission.
V. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Company is the owner and/or authorized user of all trademarks, service marks, design marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within the website, unless otherwise indicated. All information, text, material, graphics, software, and advertisements on the website are the copyright of The Company, its suppliers and licensors unless expressly indicated otherwise by The Company.
- Except as provided in the Terms, use of the website does not grant you any right, title, interest, or license to any such intellectual property you may access on the website.
- We own the rights, or have permission to use, the trademarks listed on our website. You are not authorized to use any of those trademarks without our written consent – to do so would be a breach of our or another party’s intellectual property rights.
- Alternatively, we may authorize you to use content on our website if you contact us and we agree in writing.
VI. LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE. LINKS TO OTHER SITES.
- Can you link to our website?
- You are welcome to link to our website as long as you comply with the following conditions:
- You present the links in a way which fairly represents our role as a financial services firm. They must not cause us embarrassment;
- The context of the link must not suggest that we endorse you in any way, or have any connection with your site;
- The context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content.
- You are welcome to link to our website as long as you comply with the following conditions:
- Links to other sites.
- The website may contain links to other websites /”Linked websites”/. Those links are for convenience only and we are not responsible for the content or practices associated with Linked websites.
- Our link with a Linked website is not an endorsement, approval, or recommendation of those linked web sites.
- If you click on the Linked websites, you will be redirected outside our Website, of which we do not control, under your own responsibility.
VII. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The content of the Service we provide is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our website constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer or any third-party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- Trading online is highly speculative, carries a high level of risk and is not appropriate for every investor.
- In case you decide to take part in any on-line trading, you acknowledge the risk associated with it, including the risk of losing all invested funds.
- You agree that you should carefully consider such risk prior to engaging in any trading platform of any sort.
- All content is information is of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing on the website constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information on the website constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. The Company is not a fiduciary by virtue of any person’s use of or access to the website or content. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other content on the website before making any decisions based on such information or other content. In exchange for using the Site, you agree not to hold The Company, its affiliates, or any third-party service provider liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information or other content made available to you through the Site.
- We cannot guarantee the safety or security of your computer systems. We do not accept liability for any loss or corruption of electronically stored data or any damage to any computer system sustained in connection with the use of the website or user content.
- We make no representations or warranty of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of the website or the user content. You expressly agree that your use of the website is entirely at your sole risk.
- You agree that the content provided on the website and the user content do not constitute financial product, legal or taxation advice, and you agree to not represent the user content or the Website as such.
- To the extent permitted by legislation the website is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
- To the extent permitted by the Governing law, you agree to exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law, or statute.
- The company expressly disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage, or any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to:
- any errors in or omissions of the website and/or the user content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors,
- any third-party websites or content directly or indirectly accessed through links in the website, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions,
- the unavailability of the website or any portion,
- your use of the website, or
- your use of any equipment or software in connection with the website.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third-party information providers to the website from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable lawyer fees, resulting from any violation of the Terms by you.
- You also agree to indemnify The Company against any claims that information or material which you have submitted to The Company is in violation of any law or in breach of any third-party rights /including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidence, infringement of copyright or infringement of any other intellectual property right/.
IX. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- The provisions of paragraphs XVII /Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability/, and XVIII /Indemnification/ are for the benefit of The Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third-party information providers to the website. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- This website may contain references, special offers or promotions by persons who are not part of the Company /”Third-party services”/. The Company makes no representations and takes no responsibility whatsoever regarding any third party websites, services, or content which you may access through this Website. The Website may present links or other forms of reference to other websites (the ‘External Websites’) or resources over which the Company has no control. By accepting the Terms, you acknowledge that the Company may present such links or references to you only as a convenience and that the Company does not endorse any of the External Website services or offerings made to you or any content provided therein. The Company is not responsible for the availability of, and the content provided on, any External Websites. The Company is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Website, including opinions, advice, statements, prices, activities, and advertisements, and you shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. If you access any such External Websites including but not limited to making any use of the Vouchers provided, you agree that you do so at your own risk and you agree that we will have no liability arising from your use of, or access to, any External Websites.
- From time to time, and in accordance with the Company’s sole discretion, the Company may provide its customers with vouchers to be used with those Third-party services providers (“Vouchers”). It is emphasized that it is completely within our own discretion whether to provide the Vouchers or not.
- Any good or service the voucher provides is subject to terms and conditions of the third party providing it such as the External Websites, and in any event that the vouchers provide funds, they will never be available for withdrawal as cash funds. You should carefully review the Vouchers terms in the External Websites prior to using such Vouchers.
- Your obtaining of goods or services from third-party persons is at your own risk. You indemnify each member of the Company against all liability, loss, damage, cost, and expense arising from or relating to your obtaining goods or services from a third party referred to in this website.
X. UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY
- The Company reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of the Terms and to take any action we deem appropriate including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
XI. CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY AND COOKIES
XII. SEVERABILITY OF PROVISIONS
- If any provision of the Terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
XIII. ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current.
- The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information.
- Any reliance on the material on this website is at your own risk.
- This website may contain certain historical information.
- Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of the website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site.
- You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
XIV. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service /or any part or content thereof/ without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
XV. PRODUCTS OR SERVICES /IF APPLICABLE/
- The date of conclusion of the contract between you and the Company is the date we receive the payment from you.
- By agreeing to these terms give us your express consent for us to supply the content before the expiration of your 14-day right of withdrawal or cancellation period.
- You acknowledged that by agreeing to the aforementioned, you thereby lose your right of withdrawal or cancellation.
- If you do not wish for us to supply you with the content during the 14-day cooling-off period, you are obliged to specifically inform us via email to the following address [email protected].
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- All educational materials included in the purchased products and/or packages shall be received via email, wherein you must ensure that the registered email you use is accurate and active.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
XVI. ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
- We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
- These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made by you.
- You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
XVII. OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement.
- We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website /including the release of new tools and resources/. Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
XVIII. USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions /for example contest entries/ or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise /collectively, ‘comments’/, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
- We are and shall be under no obligation:
- to maintain any comments in confidence;
- to pay compensation for any comments;
- to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right.
- You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments.
- You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
XIX. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales /“Governing law“/.
- The Terms are effective until terminated by The Company.
- In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the website, but all restrictions imposed on you and the disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in the Terms will survive termination.
- Such termination shall not affect any legal right that may have accrued to The Company against you up to the date of termination.
- The Company may also remove the website as a whole or any sections or features of the website at any time.